Captain Bertrand (BJ) Ringuette
Purvis & Gautier, MS
Captain Bertrand (BJ) Ringuette is a 100 Ton master captain of Self-Propelled and auxiliary sail vessels.
BJ has been driving boats since he was six years old, and received his first motorboat at the age of ten.
Since then, his maritime background has ranged from small outboards to large sailing vessels and power yachts, including time as a ferryboat captain.
He is a charter fisherman and avid outdoorsman who also holds Commercial and residential licenses in the State of Maine.
As a charter captain, he has provided one day charters on power boats as well as week-long charters on sailing vessels up to 60 feet.
His absolute favorite places to be are either on the surface of the water or far below.
BJ Worked as a mortgage broker for nearly twenty years. The credentials, titles and accolades that he earned while in the mortgage industry ranged from top loan officer to branch manager and many more.
Certifications & Credentials
- 100 Ton Master Captain of Self Propelled Vessels
- 100 Ton Master Captain of auxiliary sail vessels
- US Powerboating Instructor
- US Powerboating Safety & Rescue
- PADI Certified Dive Instructor
- PADI Emergency First Responder Instructor
- PADI CPR, AED and First Aid instructor.
- SEMS 30 CFR 250, API RP 75 Basic Safety Orientation
- API RP T1 Regulations & Standards Equivalency
- API RP 2D Marine Rigging Safety
- PSIA LEVEL 1 - Professional ski coach