Captain Timothy (Tim) Vienneau
Master Captain Tim Vienneau is an enthusiastic instructor that manages software projects in the daytime and teaches or races every spare moment.
He enjoys sharing his passion for the water with newcomers and takes serious pride in helping his students as they work to pursue their International Boating Driver’s License.
Captain Tim enjoys the adventure of racing and has won Charleston Race Week, the largest sailboat race in the northern and southern hemispheres multiple times.
He is a certified US Powerboat and US sailing Instructor.
2013-Present: “Peregrine” Beneteau First 456 (45 ft): Owner/Captain, Charleston Harbor and coastal waters, (90+ Sea Days)
Applicable Training and Certifications
- 2020 – US Sailing Basic Keelboat
- 2016 – Sea School Charleston, OUPV Captain
- 2011 – US Navy Sailing Association Intermediate Rating
- 2011 – US Sailing Safety at Sea Course
- 2010 – Certified Lifeguard
- 2006 – Safety at Sea Course
- 2006 – Operator Uninspected Passenger Vessel Training - Explorers Guide
- 2005 – Combat Lifesaver Training (IV fluids, etc.)
- 2003 –NAUI Scuba Diver