Become a SaferBoater Captain
It's a great way to earn fantastic income around your flexible schedule.
While captains tend to have slow cold-weather months in the fall and winter, this is an excellent opportunity to earn extra money training. You can start with only 4 days a month, and request more as your schedule allows.
Watch the 3 Minute Video for More Details
SaferBoater Captains MUST :
- Maintain a valid USCG Captains License if teaching in the Ocean
- Have 100-ton USCG license to operate yachts (27 - 100+')
- Have 10+ years of experience if teaching on a lake
- Have Interest in Teaching
- Be patient and good with Kids
SaferBoater Captains Should :
- Own of a Boat 18-26 Feet for our small boat programs
- Be Professional with the ability to run PowerPoint
- Available 1-2 weekends per month - small boats
- Available 1 -2 weeks a month for yachts
Hiring in these locations: