Become a Certified SaferBoater Captain
SaferBoater has a fantastic team of elite instructors with a mission to improve accessibility to on-the-water training for everyone.
- Do you have what it takes to be part of an elite team?
- Is the concept of standardizing and leveling up training for new boat owners exciting?
- Ready to take your MMC to the next level?
- Flexible / Solid Schedules
- Fantastic Income - 3 Ways to Make Money
- Turn-Key Program
- We assist with sales, marketing materials, websites, accounting, payments, national partnerships, administration & more
- Robust Scheduling System with Mobile App
- New & Repeat Business Generation
- Instructor Certifications with NASBLA Approved Recognition
Watch this 3 Minute Video Below for More Details
Subscribe on YouTube
SaferBoater Captains MUST :
- Maintain a valid USCG Captains License if teaching in the Ocean
- Have 100-ton USCG license to operate yachts (27 - 100+')
- Have 10+ years of experience if teaching on a lake
- Have Interest in Teaching
- Be patient and good with Kids
SaferBoater Captains Should :
- Own a Boat 18-26 Feet for our small boat programs
- Be Professional with the ability to run PowerPoint
- Available 1-2 weekends per month - small boats
- Available 1 -2 weeks a month for yachts
Hiring in these locations: